NOTE: Prospective students for admission at Bolgatanga Nursing Training College should rush and apply now before the closing date of application.
How To Apply for Bolgatanga Nursing Training College Admission 2021/2022
To apply for Bolgatanga Nursing Training College admission for the 2021/2022 academic session, applicants must follow the instructions below:
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence)
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at www.ntcbolga.com
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, an invitation for an interview, the offer of admission, etc.
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the institution or leave us a comment using our comment box below and we will get back to you ASAP.