Application for the Bolt Operations Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by Bolt for all outstanding applicants.
Bolt is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Bolt Operations Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
They are looking for an Operations Intern to join the Bolt Food team in Cape Town. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
This opportunity is an amazing launchpad for a successful career in operations or sales.
The Bolt Operations Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Bolt provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Cape Town
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 CSG Foods Copywriter/Marketing Internship Programme
BOLT OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Being currently enrolled in university studies or a recent graduate
- Have a data-driven and analytical mindset: good Excel/Google Sheets skills and enjoy organizing data
- Great communication skills.
- Be willing to lean into any challenge, and take ownership for outcomes.
- Be keen to learn from others and ready to give your best.
BOLT OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach the Bolt on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.