Application for the Bond Business School Postgraduate International Bursaries in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bond University in UK.
The bursary programme will cover the partial tuition fee of the postgraduate programme and also provide living expenses. Applicants who want to undertake the postgraduate degree programme at Bond University will be considered for the award. Bond University will provide the partial fee of the postgraduate programme undertaken by the selected applicants and $4,200 in two instalments of $2,100 towards living expenses.
Ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education among the best small universities in the word, Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university that seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOND INTERNATIONAL BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Master of Accounting, Master of Accounting (Professional), Master of Actuarial Practice, Master of Actuarial Science, Master of Actuarial Science (Professional), Master of Business, Master of Business (Professional),Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (Professional), Master of Business Data Analytics, Master of Business Data Analytics (Professional), Master of Finance, Master of Finance (Professional), Master of Financial Management, Master of Financial Management (Professional), Master of Sport Management, Master of Sport Management (Professional), and Master of Sport Management/Master of Project Management are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be first time students at Bond University.
- The applicants must be of 17 years of age or above to apply and gain admission at Bond University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 98, CAE – 185, PTE – 65, and English forAcademic Purposes (EAP) – 2.
BOND INTERNATIONAL BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendations
- Graduation Diplomas
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 12th, 2021 will be considered.