Application for the Bond International Funding for Jordan Student in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bond University in Australia.
The university offers these grants on the basis of academic excellence to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022. The International Student Scholarship – Jordan awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution, awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category than any other university in Australia. It is the first private non-profit and leading independent university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOND INTERNATIONAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Jordan
- Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject
- To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and have outstanding academic ability.
- You need to attach a supporting statement with up to 500 words detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement.
- Students who have completed studies in a non-English speaking country are required to satisfy English language proficiency requirements.
BOND INTERNATIONAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- For admission at the university, claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2021 will be considered.