The application for the Bradshaw Le Roux Disability Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Bradshaw Le Roux for all South Africans affected by disability in South Africa.
The Bradshaw Le Roux hereby invites all disabled students to apply for the 2021/2022 Disability Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- all undergraduate programmes
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Bheki Mlangeni Memorial Scholarship
BRADSHAW LE ROUX DISABILITY BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- You must be a student with disability.
- You must be a current student of a higher institution.
- You must be in need of a sponsor for your studies at the time of this application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BRADSHAW LE ROUX DISABILITY BURSARY
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] and attach the necessary documents. The closing date is yet to announced.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on time.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.