Branch Accountant Job at The National Social Security Fund… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at The National Social Security Fund.
- Prepare branch monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports.
- Supervise receipting and banking.
- Manage expenditure payments of the branch.
- Prepare bank reconciliation reports on the expenditure account for the branch.
- Facilitate the procurement process and manage stores.
- Reconcile contributions paid via the branch.
- Manage the bounced cheque register for the branch.
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of all assets and accountable documents.
- Process Branch expenditure payment.
- Sign cheque for authorized payment.
- Post journals, prepare cash budgets and cash withdrawals.
- Prepare work plans and budgets for the branch.
- Supervise, mentor and coach staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce, or any other related discipline from a recognized university.
- Member of a relevant professional body in good standing.
- Professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum KCSE C+ (Plus).
- At least five (5) years ‘experience.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
In an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position you are applying for to:
The Managing Trustee/CEO
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.