Branch Manager (Agribusiness) – Western & Rift Valley at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant.
- Drafting business plans, contracts, proposals, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Follow up on generated leads, finishing contracts and market research.
- Explain to farmers different types of loans and credit options that are available.
- Approving within delegated authority loan structures pricing and conditions on loan transactions.
- Build strong business relationships with new clients and maintain existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Combine business and agricultural knowledge with an in-depth understanding of each farmer’s current financial position in order to provide innovative and workable alternatives.
- Evaluate the risk in loan transactions and assign a probability of default and loss given default.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agri-Business Management or a relevant field.
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in Business Development dealing with Dairy farmers.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver set targets.
- Must be Performance driven with an understanding of the commercialization of agriculture.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.