Branch Manager Job at Gulf African Bank…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Gulf African Bank.
- Branch Manager
- Implement the Bank’s business development strategy at the branch level including growth in customer base with concurrent growth in branch liabilities and assets and meet targets set under annual performance plans for the Branch.
- Formulate and implement branch business plans, forecasts and budgets and ensure their control and periodic reviews.
- Support the business development team at the Branch in understanding customer needs and proposing solutions based on a relevant combination of the Bank’s current product and service offering (i.e. offer a suite of products and services that meets the client’s needs).
- Identify and develop new and profitable businesses and sales volumes for all bank products while ensuring active cross-selling in all business development areas (Commercial, Treasury ), achieving targets for profitability, new customer acquisition, customer relationship growth.
- Contribute to the uptake of digital channels by all customers of the branch.
- Support marketing initiatives and monitor and provide regular feedback on products performance.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing and new clients to achieve an increase in the share of wallet and revenues.
- Business-related degree from a recognized university with a major in Finance, Marketing, and/or Economics.
- Relevant post-graduate professional qualification AKIB will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in a similar position (relationship management).
- Knowledge of banking products
- Possess Advanced Credit Appraisal Techniques and Report writing skills.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.