Branch Manager Job at Kenya Union of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Union of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited.
- Custodian of Branch assets.
- Undertaking daily reconciliation (cheques and M-Pesa) of branch and interbranch transactions, trial balance.
- Controlling branch budget.
- The undertaking of cash verification for tellers and treasury.
- Preparation and timely submission of monthly branch reports.
- Conducting quality loan appraisals.
- Approving and issuing loans within approved limits.
- Management of the branch loan portfolio i.e., loan default
- Teller transactions verification and validation.
- Business development and relationship management.
- Supervision of all branch staff.
- Represent the Sacco at the branch level.
- Ensuring branch security
- Any other duty assigned by the Operations Manager from time to time.
- Business-related degree.
- Business diploma or/and related courses or Certificate in Co-operative Management with two years qualifying experience.
- At least two (2) years experience in a managerial or supervisory position in a financial institution.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.