Branch Manager Job at Mwananchi Credit Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mwananchi Credit Limited.
- Identify and implement action plans and regularly track and review Branch performance to ensure the achievement of the set targets for the branch.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports to the senior management.
- Promote high-level customer service culture in the branch for potential acquisitions.
- Achieve set sales & Collections targets.
- Stimulate branch growth through the marketing of Mwananchi Credit Limited products and recruitment of new clients. Cross-sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
- In charge of repeat business in the branch.
- Maintain high-quality portfolio by ensuring on timely payments of loans and being zero tolerant to arrears.
- Conduct customer visits and ensure recoveries where necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years as a branch manager in the Microfinance sector. Knowledge of Customer Experience principles and practices. Good understanding of Performance Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – CRM.
- Knowledge of the Microfinance Industry & a good understanding of enterprise services and solutions.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.