Application for the Brian Colombana Grants for US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Brian Colombana in USA.
The programme aims to support candidates who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an authorized USA school or university for the academic year 2022-2023. Brian Colombana will provide the award amount of $1000 for applicants in the USA.
Brian Colombana grew up the child of a Nasa engineer, regularly moving around. He burned through the vast majority of his youth close to Seattle in the Pacific Northwest and graduated close to the highest point of his group at Edmonds Woodway High School.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRIAN COLOMBANA GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To apply, a candidate should be selected or acknowledged at an authorized USA school or USA University. Anyway, this award will be granted dependent on our survey for your submitted Essay.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
BRIAN COLOMBANA GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidate should mail, a 12 point text font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 750-800 words or less document titled.
Application must include:
- Provide a unique Essay to the “ If you were to start your own business today, what would it be and how would your company support the fight against climate change?”. Therefore send your Essay to below given email id info[email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.