The Bishop Stuart University, BSU Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Pre-Entry Examination and Selection Interview for 2021/2022 academic session, prospective candidates are to take note.
This is to notify all prospective students of the Bishop Stuart University, BSU, that the management of the institution has published the rescheduled date of BSU Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Pre-Entry Exam for the 2021/2022 academic session. More so, the examination schedule contains time and venue for all the papers that have been scheduled for the BSU Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Pre-Entry Exam.
See below, the Bishop Stuart University, BSU Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Pre-Entry schedule.
BSU BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB) 2021/2022 PRE ENTRY EXAMINATION
Pre-entry examinations (both oral and written) for the Academic Year 2021/2022 will be held on 11th and 12th October 2021 at the Faculty of Law, Bishop Stuart University at 9:00 am.
All candidates/applicants are requested to come with their original academic documents and a receipt of 50,000 Ugx. SoPs will be observed while sitting for your examinations. You are also advised to come with a mask and sanitizer.
You can bank the above amount of money through any Ankole Mellinium Saaco branch or follow these procedures on how to bank the money in any of the listed banks (Post Bank, Absa, and DFCU Bank)
The Examination will be conducted following the Ministry of Health guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as listed below:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks by all candidates and officials.
- Measuring everyone’s temperature before accessing the University and Examination venue.
- Mandatory washing of hands before entry in the University premises and Examination venue.
- Availability of hand sanitizer in the Examination venue for candidates and officials
- Social distancing with a four metre (4m) sitting distance (social distance) between applicants.
- A maximum of 15 Applicants seated in a standard classroom.
- Candidates will not be allowed to borrow any item (pen, pencil, rubber, ruler, calculator, etc) therefore candidates are reminded to carry sufficient items needed to write the Examination.
- Scatter realising of applicants for break, lunch, and final dismissal to limit interactions.
- Candidates will be allowed at the Faculty 30 minutes to the Examination.