Business Analyst Job at Asante Financial Services Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Asante Financial Services Group.
Asante Financial Services Group is a high-impact digital financial services firm focused on advancing financial independence and improving the well-being of Underserved small businesses and individuals in Africa.
- Participate in all phases of the technical development projects, starting from discovery to UAT and production.
- Perform analysis and record the business processes, platforms and tools for fintech player.
- Elaborate business requirements, create artefacts and store in Requirements Catalogue – business requirements, functional designs, user stories, process workflow and data diagrams, etc.
- Participate in the workshops and working sessions with business and technical teams.
- Collaborate together with CDO/Architect, developers and QAs/testers.
- Support scrum team as a Business Analyst and sometimes like a Product Owner.
- Prepare technical development specifications and plans for sprints, support demos and UATs.
- Write documentation, presentations, hands-on materials, user trainings, make research.
- Prepare and participate in retrospectives, internal knowledge sharing programs.
Skills and qualification
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience in software delivery.
- Knowledge of back-end, front-end, mobile app development disciplines and stages.
- Business knowledge of fintech/ banking/ loans/lending domain is a plus.
- Good understanding of business goals, collection of Business Requirements is a must.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and different development methodologies, knowledge of the stages and processes of software development.
- Experience in writing technical requirements for integration tasks, defining scope and tasks for developing backend, APIs and frontend.
- Business Analysis and Technical noting skills (business requirements gathering, process/data modelling, integration mapping, writing technical specifications for design and development)
- Experience with tools for Business process definition and business process modelling using notations like UML, BPMN, IDEF is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as work with business and technical teams.
- Customer Experience modelling and User Stories sketching skills and relevant experience.
- Experience in communication with international customers is an advantage.
- Agile/Scrum delivery experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Atlassian Jira and Confluence is a plus.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.