Business Development Manager (Alternate Payment Methods) Job at Thunes… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Thunes.
- Open up collection capabilities from existing partners such as banks and wallet providers.
- Engage other payment methods that are not current Thune’s payout partners to bring them on board as payment method partners.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from sourcing new leads to closing deals with new partners to expand the network of our collection.
- Monitor market trends and stay up to date with the key payment methods across the region.
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnerships and product strategies with banks and networks, partnering with business development and various stakeholders (including risk, product, engineering, compliance, legal, and treasury).
- Provide timely feedback to line manager about performance, sales activity, account management status and strategy planned.
- Ensure satisfaction amongst existing accounts to achieve positive account retention and contractual health
- Work with our local legal teams to assess any legal implication for each market associated to the payment methods.
- Work with various other stakeholders to prepare and update product price and cost calculation, product items and descriptions, service specification and product support documents.
- Collect information such as technical documentation and pricing models.
- At least 5 years of business development/partnerships management experience.
- Strong negotiator and ability to pitch, sell and manage stakeholders at a C level.
- Understanding of the payments ecosystem within the region.
- Good knowledge of the common payment methods across the region.
- Demonstrated leadership with a focus on getting things done autonomously.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence counterparts/stakeholders at various levels.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.