Business Development Manager – Food Job at Stratostaff… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Stratostaff.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Sales Targets: Achieve set sales targets and forecasts. Identify opportunities for campaigns, fairs, services and distribution channels that will increase sales;
- Reporting: Daily/ weekly reporting. Schedule, conduct and report on technical visits to customers;
- Database Management: Update market information and database on all products/customers on monthly basis;
- Project Coordination: Identify and update projects;
- Relationship Management: Develop key customer relationships. Follow-up on customer payment/collections;
- Supplier Management: Manage key suppliers to increase exclusive supplier business. Assist in developing of supplier products within Kenya and neighbouring countries;
- Team Leadership: Train and provide technical support to the sales team;
- Market Intelligence: Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitors to improve organization’s market position. Identify new business opportunities;
- Product Pricing: Participate in setting pricing solutions;
- Stores Management: Coordinate with stores manager on warehouse management, distribution and safety management;
- Attend industry events.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping Practices;
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures, Policies & Code of Business Ethics and Procedures at all times;
- Adhere to company Health and Safety procedures and report any incidents to the Health and Safety Representative in your organisation.
- At least 7-10 years’ of experience working in the relevant industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or chemistry-related field
- Relevant Industry-related knowledge
- SAP Knowledge an advantage
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Sales experience is essential
- Valid driving licence
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts
- Travel and overtime will be required where necessary.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.