Business Development Manager Job at Execafrica Recruitment Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Execafrica Recruitment Limited.
- This is a multi-disciplined client-facing role to support our commercial operation and drive new business revenue, whilst ensuring good retention levels across the business.
- Establish good business relationships with external financial technology companies and relevant government departments.
- Work with line Manager to complete the landing of products, tripartite channel communication and other matters.
- Develop a strategic action plan for the team and product, and ensure that the goal is achieved.
- Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND/Masters.
- At least 3 years working experience in marketing, business, marketing, etc. from a well-known Fintech company, digital bank, or top financial lending company.
- Familiar with the operation of Kenya’s financial lending market and mainstream financial lending products.
- Have the latest and most complete financial policies, financial information sources.
- Keen business acumen, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good negotiation and persuasion skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Business Development Manager as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.