Business Development Manager Job at ShARE… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at ShARE.
ShARE is a societal start-up at the crossroads of education and consulting with Do Well Do Good as its mission. It has developed a leadership program for university students to supplement their academic curriculum and offers corporates a new way to do consulting and access top talent.
- Identify new business opportunities for ShARE’s education programmes in the region.
- Develop an eco-system of programmes partners, especially in government and international institutions
- Create partnerships with businesses as clients of ShARE’s PEWA programme.
- Design and support to implement ShARE’s education programmes in priority countries.
- Plan and manage the recruitment of students who will be enrolled under the various education programmes.
- Support the establishment of new ShARE offices in priority countries.
- Support ShARE to implement other activities in the focus countries.
- A master’s degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- A successful track record in strategy development, business development, fundraising and operational management.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, public speaking, oral and written communication.
- Proven capability to work in a multicultural environment, including sensitivity and competency in working with individuals of diverse cultural, socioeconomic, and lifestyle backgrounds.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.