Business Development Manager (Mortgage Business) Job at HF Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at HF Group.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Engaging clients for their mortgage requests from internal stakeholders such as marketing campaigns, inbounds mortgage enquiries and also branch walk-in.
- End-to-end implementation of the mortgage sales process from case processing right up to the acceptance of loan offer.
- Able to perform off-office hours and weekend activities when required (Networking events, campaigns and roadshows).
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings, and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups, to better enhance the product differentiation in relation to external competition.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in mortgage sales.
- 5+ years of sales experience in Retail banking sales and real estate sales.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 8th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.