Business Development Manager – Retail at Madison Group Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Madison Group Limited.
Madison Group Limited is a locally owned financial services holding company that specializes in Insurance and wealth management services. The Group comprises of Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, and Madison Investment Managers Limited. Madison Life Assurance Kenya was originally incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 as Madison Insurance Company Limited (MICK) after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation. The Company has grown exponentially from combined Gross written premiums of KES 100m in 1988 to combined Gross written premiums of KES 6.2 Billion as at Dec 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Manager will create long-lasting relationships with current and new clients while supporting the sales team to meet their objectives. Identify new opportunities and markets to achieve sustainable growth and profitability and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Assist in developing and implementing a retail business strategy.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with retail clients and institutions.
- Identifying new opportunities and markets to grow client base.
- Assist the sales team in lead generation and monitoring of sales conversion.
- Analyzing industry trends and developing innovative solutions.
- Allocating markets to the specific sales teams for growth and monitoring across the country.
- Developing goals for the development team to support business growth objectives.
Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Attributes
Qualified candidates are required to possess the following qualifications, experience, and personal attributes:
- Degree in business, economics, marketing, or related course.
- Master in Business Administration preferred
- Professional qualification in marketing or other qualifications.
- At least six years’ managerial experience in business development, sales, marketing, or operations.
- High-level communication skills
- Development and implementation of business strategy
- Self-driven and motivational business leader
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 29 September. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.