Business Program Manager at Microsoft…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Microsoft.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
The Business Program Manager reports to the Marketing and Operations Lead (M&O Lead) and is responsible for leading, creating, and orchestrating processes across all business groups locally. This means the Business Program Manager (BPM) assists the M&O Lead execute the role in the following areas:
- Plays trusted advisor and business partner to the local leadership
- Ensures quality plans in place to drive growth § Takes action based on insights from execution § Strives for excellence in project and process based work, simplifying processes without compromising outcomes § Provides increased transparency and integration across all groups The BPM is a senior business partner that leads key decisions across the business as well as marketing planning and governance.
- Contributes to Area performance across Solution Areas for Customer Adds, Consumption and compete.
- Regarded by the Area LT and stakeholders as an expert, driving execution, growth & deep insights
- Improve sales discipline and coaching culture via operational excellence and within the frame of Empowering Digital Success
Role Time Allocation
- Deliver Business Performance Insight: Work across the Subsidiary/Area to standardize, simplify, rationalize, and organize reporting to improve local execution by driving analysis and insights to advise the BSO and M&O leader of execution insights. (40%)
- Drive Execution & Resource Management: Lead ROC cycles, Scorecard, Planning, and Operational functions to scale, improve, standardize, and accelerate business outcomes. Manage resources across Areas such as Local Marketing, M&O Opex, Enterprise Cloud Investment Fund (ECIF), and marketing compliance. Drive process simplification without compromising outcomes. (20%)
- Accelerate Empowering Digital Success (EDS) Landing & Support: Improve ROC discipline and enable coaching culture via standardized meeting rhythms, reports, communications, and coaching frameworks for Modern ROC readiness, etc. (20%)
- Enable Cross-Business Execution Activities: Assist the M&O leader to scale execution cross-subsidiary (10%)
- Team responsibilities, learning, and development (10%)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Experience and deep knowledge within Sales Excellence, Business Planning, Sales Operations, and/or Finance
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
- Deliver end-to-end deep data analysis and actionable strategic insights
- History of driving operational discipline as well as innovation
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers (required)
- Must have proven skills in financial, marketing, and IT management
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Intermediate conflict resolution and negotiation skills (required)
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Must be highly analytical, able to understand business metrics, customer and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required and/or experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance. Master’s degree beneficial.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.