Application for the Business School International Masters Awards in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The programme aims to support international applicants who will study a full-time masters‘ course at the University of Sussex Business School. The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £3,000 for applicants in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Sussex is a public research university whose mission is to conduct high-quality research on real-world issues, critical global policy concerns, and business practices, as well as to develop current and future leaders who will support critical and unique thinking. It is now ranked 246 in the QS Global World Rankings 2021.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS SCHOOL MASTERS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- All overseas fee-paying students who start a full-time Masters course at the University of Sussex Business School
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
- Students have at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent), depending on the course you are applying for.
- All teaching at Sussex is in English, and you must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from your education.
BUSINESS SCHOOL MASTERS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- This is automatically awarded to all international applicants who study a full-time master’s course at the University of Sussex Business School.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 October 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.