Application for the CAEL CE Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Paragon Testing Enterprises in Canada.
The program is proudly supporting international students in their Canadian academic experiences along with help the test takers recognize their dream of studying at a Canadian post-secondary institution. The Paragon Testing Enterprises will award two scholarships, $5000CAD each.
CAEL CE is the leading academic English proficiency test for study in Canada. All major English-language Canadian institutions accept this test as over 180 Canadian universities and colleges, including all of the English U15 institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAEL CE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities including Canada
- Any subject offered by the Canadian post-secondary institution
- All applicants must have taken the CAEL CE on or after July 1, 2020, and must meet the following criteria:
- Achieved a score of 70 or higher on CAEL CE
- Admitted or enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Student presently studying in Canada, and one to a student currently studying overseas
- Submitted the CAEL CE Test for admissions to a Canadian university or college as proof of English language proficiency. Book your test today and prepare for success!
- Candidates are required to certify their academic English language proficiency
CAEL CE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible candidates will be able to apply directly through their CAEL account. If you have received a score of 70 or higher, log into your CAEL account to access the application form.
Application must include:
- Accomplished the essay submission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.