This information involves Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu Student Portal: portal.calvarypoly.edu.ng. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu.
CALVARY POLYTECHNIC, OWO-OYIBU STUDENTS PORTAL
- CALVARY POLY Student Portal: https://portal.calvarypoly.edu.ng/
- CALVARY POLY Main Website: https://www.calvarypoly.edu.ng/
- CALVARY POLY Registrar email address:
CALVARY POLYTECHNIC, OWO-OYIBU CONTACT ADDRESS
Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu
- Hospital Road, Owa-oyibo, Ika North East, Delta State, Nigeria
- Phone:+234 906 253 7878, +234 906 253 7880
- [email protected]
CALVARY POLYTECHNIC, OWO-OYIBU ELEARNING PORTAL
Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to help lecturers of Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR CALVARY POLYTECHNIC, OWO-OYIBU E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to CALVARY POLY E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Calvary Polytechnic, Owo-Oyibu Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.