Application for the Canada Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for Canadian Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham. The University of Birmingham will award four scholarships of £2,500 to support Canadian students applying for an undergraduate program.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Being one of the most popular UK universities, it has been involved in many discoveries made by the University’s researchers, including gaseous diffusion and cavity magnetron.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANADA OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application is accepted from Canada.
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Canada Law from Abroad (CLFA) and SI-UK Canada.
- Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Highers and Advanced Highers (many programs will accept Highers without additional Advanced Highers)
- The Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
- The Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
- To undertake a programme of study here at the university, you will need to demonstrate that you have a suitable level of English proficiency.
CANADA OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to be admitted to the university. After that, the applicant is eligible for the opportunity program.
Application must include:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Personal statement reference letters
- CV (if applicable).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11 June, 2021 will be considered.