Carbon Finance Manager Job at Burn Manufacturers… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Burn Manufacturers.
BURN is an eclectic group of designers, builders, and visionaries who are committed to making stoves that can transform lives and save forests. Our goal is not just to provide clean burning wood and charcoal stoves but to provide a range of super fuel efficient stoves for the 2 billion people who will inhabit sub Saharan Africa by 2050.
- Do and oversee day-to-day bookkeeping and finance functions for the carbon entities within the BURN group, both domestic and abroad, and ensure that the books are up to date and correct.
- Lead the carbon finance team and ensure that all work is being completed promptly.
- Manage the month, quarter, and year-end processes and ensure all tasks, including consolidations, are carried out and reports ready by agreed timelines.
- Responsible for financial reporting for the carbon entities internally and externally.
- Monitoring cash flows.
- Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
- Audit preparations for all carbon entities and liaise with the auditors and the BURN group finance team.
- Delivers presentations to executive and senior management teams about financial planning and analysis.
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets and periodic rolling forecasts.
- Responsible for the monthly financial package to management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast, and prior years.
- Provide high-level performance “dashboard” reports to senior management or executive team.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals.
- Perform any other finance-related task requested by management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in finance/BA.
- Minimum 5 years of Finance and Accounting experience whereby a minimum of 2 years leading teams.
- Experience in carbon is preferable.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS).
- Strong skills in financial reporting.
- Experience with ERP, preferably Microsoft NAV/Business Central.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Practical experience in international multi-entity consolidation.
- Ability to be exceptionally organized and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Excellent problem-finding and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date: 30th September 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.