CD Excellence and Operations Manager Job at Unilever… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Unilever.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- CD Learning Academy – Skills / Capabilities Plan and Delivery of training plans for field and 3P sales teams
- Developing winning sales incentives plan and execution
- Sales Technology / CD IT- flawless information systems
- Analytics, Scorecards – CD KPI’s – Tracking and Reporting
- Sales iQ design & deployment
- Sales compliance (policies/ procedures)
- Asset and Activities performance & tracking
- Safety and Security of CD Teams
- Audit and Governance of Process and Cadence
- Manage Costs and Savings through innovative solutions
- Identify new and improved methods of performance management
- Explore new innovative RTM and Digital solutions for the RTM
- Partner with Global Sustainability teams to identify market fit programs for pilot and deployments
- Champion Jaza Duka with external partners to provide the support required for team execution
- Maintain and implement supporting tools (legacy CD IT tools as well as new developments)
- Customer Hierarchy
- Sales reporting model
- EFOS data
- Coach and provide guidance to the L1 support teams
- Support Customer Service
- Manage and facilitate internal and external CD communications
- Provide all CD information to Field Sales, other CD roles and other departments
- Identify needs and roll out training programs
- Designs and implements sales incentives model
- Minimum relevant professional experience in customer management or related fields of +5 years is required.
- Commercial mindset and are strong in customer management.
- Project management skills in a high pace environment.
- Good negotiator: able to influence, also in informal decision structures.
- Analytical & structured thinker.
- A person that easily connects the dots and with others.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) and fluency in English.
- You have an entrepreneurial “can do” mindset to deliver high growth in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re not afraid to be hands-on in difficult tasks.
- You can keep focus, are able to make choices whilst keeping your stakeholders informed.
- In essence you’re humble yet rebellious, entrepreneurial, energetic and fun!.
- You embrace change, are curious, learn rapidly and easily adapt your ways of working.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.