Channels Operations Team Leader Job at Absa Bank Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Absa Bank Limited.
- Resolve Queries and Complaints from various sources including BOC, Absa branches and Contact Centre within SLA
- Support projects related to Channels Operations
- Undertake and review User Acceptance and Testing (UAT), draft procedure manuals and process maps, outline new risks and operational controls
- Filing and archiving of Channels records in accordance with the records management policy
- Ensure snap checks are properly done, reviewed and submitted on time
- Timely review and release of accurate performance MI to stakeholders
- Ensure all returns are reviewed and circulated within stipulated time lines
- Submit timely self-MI
- Review the attendance register on a daily basis and sign off
- Effectively plan and manage own leave and ensure capable successor is in place
- Drive own cross training
- Manage costs within budget and come up with cost saving initiatives
- Raise concerns if suspicious or in doubt
- Manage the relationship between Absa Bank and the various mobile service providers including Safaricom, Orange and Airtel
- In case of absence, hold fort for the Channels Operations Manager and/or give support to the acting manager ensuring service levels are maintained as per Absa standards
- Oversee work stream operations by ensuring proper planning of day to day activities and absence by team members. Regularly consult with the Channels Manager to improve efficiencies in the team’s operations
- Follow laid down processes and policies to ensure protection of assigned bank assets especially when working away from office
- Review relevant operations manuals and ensure they are duly updated and reviewed at least once every 2 years
- Circulation of Quarterly signatures to all stakeholders
- Ensure daily review and sign off of U726 report
- Ensure daily review of the attendance register
- Ensure the name tag is well displayed while in the bank premises
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Detailed knowledge of Bank’s policies and procedures, in particular the procedures.
- Expert working knowledge of the Bank’s processing systems
- Performance management review
- KYC and Suspicious Transaction Monitoring
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Risk Awareness
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.