Chief Commercial Officer Job at Flexi-Personnel… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Flexi-Personnel.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Participate in the preparation of budget plans for the Bank and department based on broad organizational goals and growth objectives.
- Develop and facilitate planning across the CCO environment, work closely with the CEO and subordinated staff to develop annual sales plans, to meet organizational targets.
- Study industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities
- Based on the above, develop plans for dissemination and expansion. Identify new opportunities regarding markets, regions, and clients.
- Establish commercial policies consistent with the Bank’s policies and objectives and ensure their execution.
- Create and execute commercial strategies aimed at accelerating the growth of the Bank.
- Develop and propose recommendations for the business model, ensuring the development of tools for business efficiency and business performance.
- Oversee market research, competitive analysis, and continuous assessment of the internal strengths and weaknesses.
- Create the structure and the processes required to manage the commercial activities of the Bank and its projected growth.
- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth
- Make suggestions for corrective action if actual performance is below the budget.
- Regularly receive reports comparing actual performance versus budgeted sales.
- Follow up on daily achievements and provide frequent updates to the CEO.
- Responsible for seamless Banks operations, analyzing service quality levels of the organization, and enhancing customer experience
- Facilitates development and implementation of new initiatives and ensures the improved customer experience through business transformation.
- Product development and Marketing
- Work with the marketing team to create strategies that boost the company and product awareness.
- Responsible for the approval of the company’s product pricing and positioning.
- Safeguard and promote the bank’s image with the general public.
- Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in the Banking Industry or Micro & SME finance, with at least 8 years of experience in comparable positions in terms of responsibility, across areas including products, business process, branch network/regional level challenges.
- Masters in Economics or Social Sciences, Business Administration, Finance
- Bachelor degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in market research and analysis
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use Chief Commercial Officer as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.