Chief Data Officer Job at Jubilee Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance.
- Oversee the development of new data analytics capabilities across the business and manage ongoing comprehensive data analytics.
- Oversee the strategic data priorities of the company and identify new business opportunities based on existing data and provide guidance on which data to store, analyze, and exploit for the business’s benefit.
- Provide vision for business-wide data activities and champion for data ownership, standardization, accessibility, and governance.
- Define and oversee how the business captures, maintains and applies data and information to support key business processes.
- Establish the strategic direction for building the business’ data management program and optimizing how the business uses data both internally and externally.
- Provide thought leadership in the development, coordination, and implementation of data strategies to support the company’s development plans and capture new opportunities.
- Define and drive all analytics and business intelligence initiatives including, but not limited to, analytical models necessary to support use cases such as customer segmentation and predictive insights.
- Optimize business performance by utilizing not only the data already available to the business, but also tapping
- into new and innovative sources of data.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics or any other related field.
- A recognized relevant professional qualification.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a Senior Data Analytics or Data Science position within a fast-paced and complex business setting.
- Vast experience in building and leading data science organizations or practices as well as successful experience in advocating for data analytics value across a business and to diverse audiences.
- A proven track record in data management and experience with hands-on leadership roles while directly managing data and analytics teams and driving change within a large and complex business set–up.
- Proven and successful experience in a consulting role for Senior Business Leadership and Executives.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the Job Reference Number and Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.