Chief Executive Officer, PDM at Aga Khan Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan Foundation.
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private, not-for-profit international development agency, which was founded in 1967 by Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini, Aga Khan IV. AKF seeks to provide long-term solutions to problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy and ill health in the poorest parts of South and Central Asia, Eastern and Western Africa, and the Middle East.
The company is now about to embark on an ambitious growth strategy and the CEO will be leading the development and implementation of the strategy.
Key duties will include:
- ensuring that the company has the appropriate quality complement of management and other staff
- ensuring that there is ownership in the company of the vision and the strategic and execution plans
- ensuring that there is ongoing effective execution of the strategic plan
- ensuring that highly effective and efficient systems are in place to monitor the execution of the strategic plan
- ensuring that there is appropriate ongoing reporting to the Chairman and the Board to update them on the execution of the strategic plan
- maintaining and developing relationships with all stakeholders, ensuring that the ethos of AKDN is always maintained
- at least 10 years of relevant experience in real estate development and management with a track record of success, of which at least five should have been either as CEO or reporting directly to the CEO in a very senior role
- a proven track record of success in property development and/or property management
- experience of successfully managing teams to achieve desired results
Academic qualifications required:
- a strong undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- a professional qualification in property development, project management or finance would be an asset
Skills and attitudes required:
- goal-oriented, data-driven, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- ability to see the “big picture” and to then develop appropriate plans for detailed execution
- ability to build successful teams with strong, collaborative working relationships both internally and with key stakeholders
- ability to hold teams accountable to the achievement of goals
- strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- an entrepreneurial mindset
Method of Application
Closing Date : 10 November. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.