Chief Financial Officer Job at Emerging Talent… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Emerging Talent.
- Strategic planning for the group together with the Board of Directors and top management of the Group.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies for the group.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, legal, tax, treasury and supply chain departments.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Tweak the financial markers to monitor the performance of the group companies e. g. stock levels, debtor days, profitability to ensure the company is running efficiently.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the group, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensuring the group complies with all legal and regulatory requirements. To be aware of all tax laws and any other legal requirements affecting the group.
- 15+ years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA from a recognized Business School preferred.
- CA or ACCA or FCA qualified.
- 5 years experience in a medium/large size manufacturing industry (ATO of USD 30m+).
- Hands-on experience with SAP.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Experience in working with external auditors, banks and in DFI.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.