Chief Internal Auditor Job at Kenyatta University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenyatta University.
- Oversee the development of implementation policies and procedures that guide the University Internal Audit Functions.
- Carry out a full audit cycle on University Operation effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable government directives and regulations.
- Analyze and evaluate reports, data and any other relevant documentation from Finance Department and recommend how procedures and processes can be made more effective.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of the yearly Internal Audit plan
- Provide Management with reports on internal audit activities and engagements, as may be required.
- Provide quarterly reports to the University Council Audit Committee to facilitate decision-making.
- Carry out investigative audits as may be requested by Management from time to time.
- Liaise with external auditors in both interim and final audits, for an external opinion of the financial affairs of Kenyatta University.
- Masters’ Degree in Financial Management or any other relevant area from a registered and recognized institution.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Commerce, Business Management or any equivalent from a registered and recognized institution.
- CPA (K), ACCA, or the equivalent qualification.
- At least five years of working experience as a Senior Finance Manager in a reputable organization.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act.
How to Apply
Submit your CV with three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in the area of specialization, full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, and Application to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
PO. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI
Application Deadline: 11th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.