The application for the Citrus Academy Tertiary Education Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Citrus Academy for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Citrus Academy hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Citrus Academy Tertiary Education Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Citrus Academy Tertiary Education programmes.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 SANRAL High School Scholarships
CITRUS ACADEMY TERTIARY EDUCATION BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Any person studying at a registered tertiary education institution in a field related to citrus production or research can apply for a tertiary education support bursary.
If you fulfill the below criteria you may apply for a Citrus Academy bursary:
- A citizen of South Africa, Swaziland or Zimbabwe
- Studying fulltime or part-time at a registered tertiary academic institution
- Studying in a field related to citrus production or research
- Going into your second year of study, or above
- Interested in a career in the citrus industry
- Satisfied that you comply with the terms and conditions of the Bursary Fund agreement
HOW TO APPLY FOR CITRUS ACADEMY TERTIARY EDUCATION BURSARY
How to apply
- Applications for the following academic year are open from 1 June to 15 September every year.
- To apply to the Bursary Fund, an online application must be completed. Please note that we accept only online applications, and no faxed, emailed or snail-mailed applications will be considered.
- In addition to completing the application, you need to submit a copy of your ID document and your latest academic results.
- Be sure to follow all the instructions on the application form very carefully.
- After the closing date, applications are listed in a database, scored according to a weighted scoring system, and ranked.
- Postgraduate applications are sent to leading citrus researchers and academics in different fields who score applications in terms of importance and priority. Please note that it is essential for postgraduate applicants to provide sufficient detail of their research project and supervisor in order to facilitate this process.
- Once all scoring has been completed, the top applicants are shortlisted together with current Bursary Fund beneficiaries who wish to continue their studies.
- The amounts applied for may be adjusted in order to ensure equitable funding and to manage risk.
- The shortlist is then submitted for approval and funding is secured.
- Every effort is made to inform students before the middle of December about the success of their applications. At the very latest students will be informed by the middle of January.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
The bursary is open throughout the year; however, applicants are encouraged to send their 2022 Academic Year applications on or before the following dates:
- Applications are open till 15 September each year
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>