Client Responsiveness Project Manager Job at International Rescue Committee… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Rescue Committee.
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- Ensure the planning and the management of the E2E project component and be responsible for successful project delivery.
- Ensure smooth management and integration of project work plans and budgets (budget forecasting, development of spending plans and budget follow-up), timely recruitment, and accurate reporting.
- Coordinate the logistic and administrative organization of the project activities and events
- Organize and oversee the monitoring for the project as per the MEAL plan and indicators specified in the technical narrative (incl. tools for data collection, indicator tracking, and analysis)
- Lead on coordination and liaison with Client Responsiveness team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely high-quality reporting to BHA throughout project implementation and close out
- Draft project activity and donors’ reports in a timely manner.
Client Responsiveness resource kit
- Lead the process of updating the resources, tools and learning materials based on learning and coordination with other technical units
- Increase usability and benefit of existing CR tools and guidance to specific target groups, donor requirements and/or sectors.
Communication and information management
- Lead on the communication and product dissemination strategy for the E2E project
- Regularly communicate with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Coordinate planning, agenda setting and reporting for the Project Advisory Committee meetings
- Support presentation of the project activities for internal and external audience.
- Develop communication briefs, updates, and learnings to internal and external dissemination.
Key Working Relationships:
- The Client Responsiveness Manager reports into the Director Client Responsiveness and works closely with the Client Responsiveness Technical Specialists and other colleagues in the Governance Technical Unit.
- Internally, the post holder works closely with BHA project team, the MEAL and Country Progtramme senior management participating in the project.
- Externally, the post holder nurture relationships with Project Advisory Committee, provide project updates to the inter-agency platforms, other relevant external platforms.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, International Relations, Project Management or in any other relevant discipline. A masters’ degree in any relevant field is an added advantage
- 3-5 years of consistent proven and successful experience of project management, specific experience in AAP will be added advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of project management in a similar role/with similar responsibilities in a humanitarian or development context.
- Strong program/technical and budget management skills, planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation skills.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.