Clinical Program Design Lead Job at Medtronic… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Medtronic.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Work alongside senior leadership, program teams, and innovation teams to review and refine current clinical programming
- Align organizational goals with clinical program design roadmap
- Work alongside innovation and product teams to develop clinical algorithms, tele counseling scripts, patient-facing curricula, SMS curricula, clinical decision support tools, training materials,clini and more.
- Engage Ministry of Health experts, local clinicians, nurses, and patients across geographies to conduct research and gather insight to support clinical program design
- Establish and maintain a network of clinical KoLs and collaborators
- Represent LABS work externally at meetings, forums, conferences, and more
- Growth mindset and willingness to go above, beyond, and outside of the formal role
- 8+ years of experience in the global health or healthcare space
- 2+ years of experience delivering direct patient care in low-resource settings
- Experience in managing NCDs, including hypertension and diabetes
- Demonstrated interest and experience in digital health or technology-enabled solutions
- Experience with research in low-and-middle-income countries
- Strong clinical knowledge and understanding
- Qualified doctor
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.