This article contains information on the Christopher University, CNU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply for Direct entry (DE) and Post-UTME screening. It also contains the Christopher University, CNU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Christopher University, CNU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in UNICHRIS is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry. Prospective students of Christopher University are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Christopher University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Also, applicants must complete the online Christopher University Application Forms. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Christopher University, CNU Undergraduate Application Procedures
CNU Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- Change of Institution Of Choice
If you did not pick Christopher University during your UTME registration, no problem, simply visit any approved JAMB CBT Center or better still come over to Christopher University to change your institution of choice to Christopher University and get your admission underway for more information call 090-377-57037 or email [email protected]
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of the designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through CNU is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
CNU APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- CNU Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result addressed to The Registrar, the Christopher University (original and photocopy)
- CNU Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Christopher University, CNU Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.cnu.edu.ng/
- Christopher University, CNU Term and Registration Dates
- Download Christopher University, CNU 2020 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Christopher University, CNU Admission requirements
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.