Commercial Health & Safety Manager Job at Diageo… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Diageo.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Proactive training programmed to ensure the safety of the sales teams on the roads. i.e. ensure all users of fleet are trained in defensive driving.
- Investigate all accidents and near misses and make recommendations to the Head of commercial operations and sales director on way forward.
- Drive Occupational Health & Safety at distributor sites.
- Ensure all events are risk assessed and are following all the health and safety guidelines.
- Procurement, lease management.
- Daily management of fleet through the regional commercial performance management.
- Daily monitoring of driving & safety trends through fleet reports and SIRC cards, and follow-up for corrective measures.
- Success Measures
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree.
- Nebosh International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- Training in Environment and OHS law and management.
- 5 years experience in a similar environment
- Experience in OHS management disciplines, incident investigation, and route cause analysis, dealing with external authorities, and managing/coordinating within a multi-site and multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in driving safety performance of the Business Unit to minimize risks, maximize opportunities and enhance the reputation for the system. Special focus on occupational safety and health practices
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.