Communication Assistant Job at We Effect… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at We Effect.
We Effect is a development cooperation organization that has worked with a long-term approach since 1958. We Effect’s goal is a just world free of poverty. Help to self-help is our guiding principle in 24 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe.
- Collecting case studies that show the impact and success of our work and projects. This includes interviewing beneficiaries of our work and writing impact stories.
- Producing high-quality photo and video assets and being able to package these for various audiences
- Support implementation of social media strategy and content calendar across our digital platforms including updating the country website.
- Prepare and disseminate radio /podcast programme, video documentary and newsletter.
- Support media engagement through writing press releases, pitching stories to the media, facilitating media visits and monitoring media stories.
- Track media exposure and weekly reporting of social media engagement.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experiences in communications in an NGO context.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong writing, photography and editing skills.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is required.
- Hands-on experience in developing and implementing communication and visibility plans in the field of development.
- Graphic design and video editing skills.
- Experience with producing video and photo materials
- Experience in working with local media.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.