Communications Officer Job at Ministry of Health… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ministry of Health.
Vision A Healthy, productive and globally competitive nation Mission To build a progressive, responsive and sustainable health care system for accelerated attainment of the highest standard of health to all Kenyans Goal Attaining equitable, affordable, accessible and quality health care for all Mandate Health policy Health regulation National referral Health facilities Capacity building and Technical assistance to Counties Core Values Professionalism Ethics Integrity Accountability Partnership and collaboration
- Support the communications teams in implementation of the NBTTS calendar of events to support satellites in implementation of targeted mobilization of blood donors
- Support coordination of communication with different regions and satellites
- Capture data, information, graphics and events related to KNBTTS and ensure storage, repository and availability
- Support the writing of editorials and regular bulletins of the KNTTS
- Support social media management
- Engage with the Youth TWG for on-going activities
- Design messages and information used for donor mobilization and recruitment
- Enhance the positive image of KNBTTS
Requirements for Appointment to this post, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in health promotion, community development, Journalism, Communications, or related discipline.
- 1 year post training experience in social media, marketing, digital media, community mobilization, marketing, administration support, project management, public relations, events management
- At least 1 year post training experience
- Knowledge of programmes, projects, support services
- Good report writing and analytical skills
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.