Community Oral Health Officer Job – Nyahururu at Pearl Healthcare… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Pearl Healthcare.
Pearl Healthcare is a fast growing healthcare company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya which is building a chain of outpatient medical centres in Kenya using cutting edge technology to offer quality and exceptional medicare medical care and unparalleled patient experience at affordable rates
- Examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
- Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
- Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
- Analyse x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
- Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
- Clean teeth using brushes, and polishers to remove plaque and stains ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
- Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely damaged teeth.
- Treat and help to prevent gum disease.
- Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
- Inventory management of equipment and supplies at the dental unit. This includes preparing orders as needed to avoid stock outs.
- Maintain a record of day–to–day activities of the dental unit and prepare regular reports as needed.
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and sound judgment skills.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a reputable institution
- Registration by Oral Health Association of Kenya (OHAK)/ Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC)
- At least one year of work experience
- Good Communications skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications which include a detailed CV, cover letter, contacts of 3 references and salary expectation via email to [email protected]
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.