The application for the Compensation Fund Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Compensation Fund for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Compensation Fund hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Compensation Fund Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College, Community Education and Training (CET) College or Higher Education Institution (HEI) programmes.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 SANRAL High School Scholarships
COMPENSATION FUND BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The Compensation Fund is inviting previously employed persons who suffered occupational injuries or diseases, and as a result, acquired a permanent disablement, as well as dependants of COID pensioners/dependants of COID clients with a permanent disablement, to apply to the Social Welfare and Vocational Rehabilitation Bursary Scheme for 2022 academic year.
- The applicants must have been accepted at a recognised Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College, Community Education and Training (CET) College or Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Preference will be given to the unemployed personnel who have acquired a permanent disablement due to occupational injuries/ diseases, not in Employment, Education and Training (NEETs) and the dependants of COID pensioners/dependants of COID beneficiaries with a permanent disablement who excel in their studies and/or demonstrate potential.If you do not receive any response from the Compensation Fund within two months after the phase 2 closing date, consider your application (as likely) unsuccessful.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPENSATION FUND BURSARY
How to apply
- Download and complete the respective bursary application form with a list of the study fields to be funded or visit your nearest Provincial Labour Centre for the application form.
- Submit your application via:
Post Office/ Courier: The Sub – Directorate: Vocational Rehabilitation, Department of Employment and Labour, Compensation Fund, Private
Bag x 955, Pretoria, 0001 Or hand deliver at 167 Thabo Sehume & Madiba Street, Delta Heights Building.
Email: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
The bursary is open throughout the year; however, applicants are encouraged to send their 2022 Academic Year applications on or before the following dates:
- Phase 1: 30 November 2021
- Phase 2: 29 January 2022
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.