Compliance and Corporate Affairs Job at Flare Emergency Response… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Flare Emergency Response.
Flare was born from the recognized need of private and public providers to better serve their constituencies. In areas underserved by public emergency infrastructure, Flare tools help you provide the best care most efficiently.
- Manage compliance at the company by obtaining all the required insurance to operate and keep the team and company happy, healthy and covered.
- Manage Country specific statutory requirements such as annual audits and filings
- Ensure all contracts are current for contractors and full time employees.
- Ensure all external contracts like with our EMS providers are current and in place.
- Manage the Board schedule, agenda, minutes, and follow-up actions.
- Attend legal meetings with the Company’s counsel to document and manage relationships including for contract renewals, GDPR compliance and any other needs.
- Act as a liaison between the Founders and investors when asked for specific requirements and data needs.
- Schedule and prep investor outreach & comms, investor updates, and investor followup for updates and meetings and ad-hoc communications to maintain positive and open lines of communication
- Launch and train on new policies for the team.
- Experience in multi-country compliance for service organisations
- Legal background
- Experience in Investor relations
- Attention to detail
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.