Computer Science – Grade 13 at Murang’a University of Technology… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Murang’a University of Technology.
Murang’a University of Technology (MUT) is the Successor of Murang’a University College (MRUC), a former constituent College of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) after being elevated from Murang’a College of Technology (MCT). The University is strategically located 1.5 km from Murang’a Town in Muranga County, 85 km North East of Nairobi, 70 km South East of Nyeri and 50 km South West of Embu.
Requirements for the position of full-time academic staff at Senior Lecturer level
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualificationin special cases) in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university;
- At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the university level as a lecturer orsix (6) years of research/industry experience;
- A minimum of thirty-two (32) publication points as a lecturer or equivalent; at leasttwentyfour (24) of them from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised to completion of at least three (3) postgraduate students as a lecturer or equivalent;
- Attracted research funds as a lecturer or equivalent;
- Been registered with the relevant professional body( where applicable).
Submit your CV indicating academic qualifications, professional experience, leadership and management roles, membership of professional associations, email address and telephone contacts, copy of the latest pay slip, copies of academic certificates and other relevant documents to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Closing Date : 22nd August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.