Content Producer Job at United Nations Environment Programme… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at United Nations Environment Programme.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the world’s environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the environment.
- Undertake photography assignments as required, including event, portrait and documentary photography, particularly in service of the Executive Office
- Manage the upload and metadata of media assets to YouTube, the DAM and other data management platforms, including creating curated content collections and bespoke downloads in response to requests
- Edit photos and graphics using the Adobe suite
- Editorial and Social teams to select impactful and relevant stock images to illustrate stories and UNEP’s key messaging
- Multimedia production, including scripting and research, across a variety of UNEP Projects and Campaigns
- Production of content formats including Uncommon Ground, news-style explainers, and other products
- Ensure accuracy, clarity, cohesion and conformity with United Nations standards, policies and practice.
- Advanced degree in media management, video production or communication or another relevant field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least two years of experience working in multimedia production, film making and/or video for high-quality platforms. Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite software is required. Prior experience shooting video and still photography on DSLR cameras and audio recording experience is desirable. Familiarity with 360 films and short-form video productions for social media use. Prior experience in the international arena, familiarity with the work of the UN.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.