Content Writer Job at Binance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Binance.
- Writing blog posts, e-books, educational articles, presentations, video scripts, infographics, website content, courses and white papers to be posted on the company’s blogs and website.
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly content, and continuously improve user experience, traffic, and retention.
- Research and explore new technologies in the blockchain industry.
- Create and maintain an active editorial calendar of appropriate content.
- Coming up with creative content strategies and implementing them.
- Develop a measurement framework for generating results of the content marketing activity to be used for future marketing campaigns.
- Build connections with the media and seek out chances for publication, media clips, and partnerships.
- Provide recommendations to ensure the content is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of the concepts covered.
- Adhere to the Binance Academy style guide to ensure that the vocabulary, syntax, punctuation, paragraph structure, and phrasing are consistent with internal standards.
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in education, journalism, psychology, media, marketing, and related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in producing, writing, and editing written content.
- Creative with a proven ability to develop unique ideas and to expand on them in high-quality written formats and able to produce unique ideas and cognition.
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork.
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: trading, finance, cryptocurrency, Defi, and/or online privacy.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.