Contractual Mechanical Engineer Job at Stellar Human Resource Solutions… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Stellar Human Resource Solutions.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
We are a Human Resource Management Consulting Company based in Nairobi Kenya providing a comprehensive range of Human Resources Solutions with your business needs and focus in mind.
- Provide leadership & expertise for HVAC design and development, for the other engineers and independent projects
- Develop and mature concepts and advanced designs following design creation process, iterating with CAD
- Design and maintenance of piping and flow routes through water/wastewater treatment plants, water distribution systems and sewers;
- Preparing cost estimates, technical reports and memorandums
- Ensure project deliverables are clear and resources planned accordingly
- Site inspection and supervision so as to ensure that the contractor adheres to design requirements
- Writing design progress reports and making follow up with other disciplines so as ensure that there is no delay in project implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Ability to read and understand designs and schematics
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- Previous experience with HVAC systems and Refrigeration.
- Experience in design of water supply, treatment and sanitation systems, irrigation, dams, water resource planning would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Electrical Systems is directly an added advantage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drawing packages is a Must
- Good analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Smartly dressed
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.