Corporate Motor Underwriting Associate at Britam… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Britam.
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi.
- Assess the proposed risk within set standards
- Keep detailed and accurate records of policies underwritten and decisions made
- Review proposal forms
- Release policy documents, endorsements, valuation report to clients
- Communicate with clients on the renewal terms
- Maintain high standards of customer service – responding to clients enquiries; (walk-in clients, telephone and emails)
- Liaise with intermediaries and direct clients on issues relating to their policies
- Apply the credit control policy by ensuring that debit/credit notes raised are mailed and that they reach the clients/intermediaries within the shortest time possible.
- Issue policy documents of general business
- Generate renewal notices for all renewal business
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree (insurance option preferred)
- At least one year experience in the insurance industry
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Sales and marketing management skills
- Diplomatic in handling client relationship
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 16th May 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.