Corporate Sales Administration Support Job at Britam… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Britam.
- Preparation of Management reports under the direction of the GM-Corporate Business Development.
- Collect and collate data in a manner that gives management information.
- Support the Sales team in administrative duties including Travel ticketing and arrangements, hotel bookings, ERP payments, Agents’ applications and any other tasks requiring support.
- Receive and collate emerging issues from all stakeholders for the department.
- He/she will also be the custodian of all the sales reports for the department.
- Works with team members to optimize the information and analytic usage to ensure report(s) developed are focused on providing respective users with quick and actionable sales intelligence.
- Ensure that reports and analysis of the same are issued on a timely basis as per the agreed regularity through liaison with all relevant parties
- Offer hands-on system support to the Sales team.
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the General Manager.
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Car.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- Possess good data analysis techniques.
- Certificate of proficiency in insurance or progress in ASCII or AIIK.
- Be a team player and a fast learner.
- At least 2-3 years’ progressive work experience in data analysis within a business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Computers packages especially word processing and spreadsheets.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.