Cost Per User Calculation Tool at Triggerise… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Triggerise.
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services. We also support them in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
- Clarify what costs are included and which ones are not
- Be transparent and replicable enough, for external parties to recognize it and potentially adopt it
The consultant is expected to:
- Review Triggerise’s cost structure across the different departments;
- Analyse how other organisations in both the private and not-for-profit sectors (including tech) calculate cost per user;
- Propose a model for how Triggerise can calculate cost per user and receive feedback and inputs;
- Develop a model for Triggerise to be able to use independently to calculate this metric.
Required Skills and Expertise
We are seeking a consultant with technical expertise and experience in the development of financial models.
- Demonstrable expertise on developing financial models, either in private or not-for-profit sector (ideally for a tech company)
- Ability to develop an easy-to-use model which can be used by Triggerise beyond the life of this consultancy
- Expert command of Excel
- Ability to translate complex inputs and outputs to a non-technical audience
- Ability to respond to comments and questions in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English required.
Proposals will be assessed against the following criteria:
Expertise, experience, and composition:
- Expertise and experience in developing financial models
- Team expertise in undertaking similar work
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.