Counter Wildlife Trafficking Intern Job at African Wildlife Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at African Wildlife Foundation.
- Assist supervisor to coordinate AWF’S Counter Wildlife Trafficking Programs.
- Help in compiling overall Counter Wildlife Trafficking reports for each project/grant he/she is assigned to implement.
- Assist supervisor to organize Wildlife Judicial and Prosecutorial Assistance Trainings (WJPATs) and any other workshops, meetings or gatherings related to AWF’s Counter Wildlife Trafficking Programs.
- Participate in WJPATs, workshops and meetings.
- Document and prepare proceedings for WJPATs and workshops and minutes for meetings.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Criminology, Criminal Justice or any relevant Social Science.
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Commitment to AWF and its mission.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.